We are always endorsing outsourcing- but what does Cristian Maestro Perez Founder of Master Scooter X (MSX) think? Read more to find out...
1) Sum up your business in ten words:
Dropshipping world wide Retail Business based on new electric technologies.
2) What makes you guys unique or stand out from the crowd?
We offer the best pricing, best logistic companies delivery and top market brands.
3) How has Covid-19 been for your business?
During Covid, we started giving our clients solutions for ECO mobility and new electronics devices to make their life easier by reducing pollution and costs.
4) Is your business suited to remote working?
That's the future! So yeah we do support remote working as solutions to improve our goals and targets.
5) Do you think it’s important for a business to outsource in order to grow?
In this new economic time, we really support outsourcing in order to grow and improve in business.
6) What areas of your business would you be inclined to outsource before you hire in that area?
Marketing, finance, and commercial improvements.
7) Does your business provide an outsourced service for another business? If so, what is it?
No, we don't provide any outsourcing service.
8) Do you feel you have enough information when it comes to outsourcing- when and how to use it to its full advantage?
We always want to expand our business channel and increase our markets. We have to collaborate with professionals in order to have do this. It's important that all options are presented and explained to you in order to make the best decision possible.
9) Do you feel outsourcing could bring you any advantages such as: getting an expert opinion, getting things done faster, reducing cost etc.?
Of course we do. I am one of the founders of a new business in Spain: Instituto Superior Marketing Y Servicios, where the experts opinions and assesments make me better in my business.
10) In which instances would you never outsource and only hire in-house?
If we didn't outsource, we would work as collaborators with other companies, reducing cost and time and making it easier for customers and for the main business, improving our quality in customer service.
If you would like to get involved in our outsourcing blog or have any questions about what we do, please do not hesitate to contact us!